Description\n \n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n Assignment Questions\n \n\n\n :\n \n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n Q1.\n \n\n Finally, 6 years back, Albaik entered the Riyadh Market, though it was working successfully in other major cities of Saudi Arabia. Make a brief analysis of success story of Albaik in fast food industry in your city, taking following points into consideration. [ 7 points]\n \n\n\n List major competitors of Albaik in your city.\n \n (1point)\n \n\n\n Prepare a comparative list of popular products offered by Albaik and its competitors and their comparative prices. (1point)\n \n\n How Albaik is managing their success with relatively lower prices? (1point)\n \n\n In which type of market structure Albaik is working? justify your answer by explaining the features of that market structure. (3points)\n \n\n Explain, what future you see for fast-food industry in your city. (1point)\n \n\n\n\n Q2\n \n . Often on airport, we pay higher price for a cup of coffee, which is available on cheaper rate inside the city, explain how the firm is able to charge two different prices for the same product? Discuss three essential conditions must be met, for a firm to engage in price discrimination. [3 points]
APA paper format
The American Psychological Association (APA) format is a widely used style for writing academic papers in the social sciences. The APA format provides specific guidelines for formatting papers, including margins, font size and type, spacing, and the use of headings. These guidelines ensure that papers written in the APA format are visually consistent and easy to read.
In the APA format, papers are typically double-spaced and written in 12-point Times New Roman font. The margins should be 1 inch on all sides, and the text should be left-aligned. Headings are used to organize the paper into sections, with different levels of headings used to indicate the hierarchy of information.
In-text citations are an essential aspect of the APA format, and they must be included whenever information from an outside source is used in the paper. The reference page is also an important component of an APA paper, as it lists all of the sources used in the paper. The reference page should be formatted according to the APA guidelines, including the use of a hanging indent for each reference and the use of italics for book titles.
It is important to note that the APA format is not just a matter of style, but it is also a way of communicating research findings and ideas. The use of the APA format helps to ensure that the information presented in a paper is clear, concise, and easy to understand.
In conclusion, the APA format is a widely used style for writing academic papers in the social sciences. It provides specific guidelines for formatting papers, including margins, font size and type, spacing, and the use of headings. By following the APA format, students can ensure that their papers are visually consistent, easy to read, and meet academic standards.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.