Description\n \n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n * no plagiarism, no match please .\n \n\n * using Times New Roman ( size 12, double-spaced ) font.\n \n\n * mention question number in answers.\n \n\n * Add the cover page that i sent to you at the beginning of the file.\n \n\n\n\nAction Items\nInclude your discussion question in the form below, as well as the answer to the question\nand the answer source.\nDefine and explain the responsibilities of a Fiduciary.\nSubmission Instructions\nPost your responses to the Discussion Board per your professors instructions.\nGrading Criteria\nAppropriate postings and responses to the Discussion Board: 0 – 5 points\nAction Items\nPrepare a case study that requires critical thinking. The case study should include related\nquestions and guiding answers.\nAMC Corporation has entered into employment contract with a new CEO which includes\n$140 million compensation a year, reimbursement for private jet and payment of luxurious\napartment in Manhattan. You are a shareholder in AMC corporation and are outraged at this\ncorporate waste. What options do you have to challenge the employment contract?\nSubmission Instructions\nComplete and submit this assignment per your professors instructions.\nGrading Criteria\n0 – 15 points\n\nPurchase answer to see full\nattachment
APA paper format
The American Psychological Association (APA) format is a widely used style for writing academic papers in the social sciences. The APA format provides specific guidelines for formatting papers, including margins, font size and type, spacing, and the use of headings. These guidelines ensure that papers written in the APA format are visually consistent and easy to read.
In the APA format, papers are typically double-spaced and written in 12-point Times New Roman font. The margins should be 1 inch on all sides, and the text should be left-aligned. Headings are used to organize the paper into sections, with different levels of headings used to indicate the hierarchy of information.
In-text citations are an essential aspect of the APA format, and they must be included whenever information from an outside source is used in the paper. The reference page is also an important component of an APA paper, as it lists all of the sources used in the paper. The reference page should be formatted according to the APA guidelines, including the use of a hanging indent for each reference and the use of italics for book titles.
It is important to note that the APA format is not just a matter of style, but it is also a way of communicating research findings and ideas. The use of the APA format helps to ensure that the information presented in a paper is clear, concise, and easy to understand.
In conclusion, the APA format is a widely used style for writing academic papers in the social sciences. It provides specific guidelines for formatting papers, including margins, font size and type, spacing, and the use of headings. By following the APA format, students can ensure that their papers are visually consistent, easy to read, and meet academic standards.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.